Saturday, November 16th
I play with light.
Rio Theatre - Cults - Cambie Pinball
Monday, November 18
The most beautiful name.
Tuesday, November 19
"...what's the difference between want for nothing,
and good for nothing?
All that we love can be taken."
Intimacy
Wednesday, November 20
Every word has it's place.
Bottled up.
Bottle popped
Thursday, November 21
All school and no fun make chelsea... wait, I'm at Art school.
It's not a tragedy, it's a challenge.
Exhale the smoke,
I take note,
My purple stained filter
On the ashing away cigarette,
C A R E L E S S L Y
Letting it fall to meet the ground
Letting it fall to meet the ground
My presence will linger
I WAS HERE.
Footsteps,
Impermanent trails,
Near& Afar.
e v e r y w h e r e
We leave our trace
Attempting permanence,
A legacy?
left in our place.
Friday, November 22
I smile, you smile, we smile.
All I know is that no one knows.
All I know is that no one knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment