Monday, November 28, 2011

Twitter: chelsyuill


Funny how I don't read most blogs, or any multi-paragraph scriptures due to my impatience of how long it takes to read, yet most of my blog posts are at least 2 paragraphs long. Since I have lost my tweeting viriginity as of Sunday, November 27th, 2011 I vow to keep most of my posts short and tweet, a place where we can all meet, greet and enjoy the green eggs & ham we have to eat....cool?

No wake up call! I slept through the ringing sounds of my alarm clock, and when I finally woke up I was staring at the numbers 8:43AM. NOT GOOD as I am suppose to be at work by then. I franticly called anyone I knew with a drivers license and luckily my friend April became heroine of the day for moi! I threw on my clothes not having time to put on underwear and brush my teeth I ran out the door. After being at work for several hours I began cleaning the house. I was moving the recliner chair off of the rug when the entire top half of the chair came off. One of the twins started crying, she thought the recliner was broken forever haha! But I fixed it and along passed the day. Although there are somethings in life that transform into a routine what happens during that routine is never the same. Each and every day is unique. I wonder whats going to happen tomorrow?


VISUALS OF THE DAY

 Speaking of enjoying the authenticity of each day here is a video that can be found on TED of Louie Schwartzberg speaking of nature, beauty and gratitude. Some very striking visuals you won't want to miss!

http://www.ted.com/talks/louie_schwartzberg_nature_beauty_gratitude.html

Since I am new to the Tweet life, I saw that thefaunsband had become a new follower of mine. I had never heard of their music and thought I should check out their sound. What a pleasant surprise :)

Fragile
The Fauns





No comments:

Post a Comment