Saturday, December 14, 2013

Timeline


Saturday, December 16


Bail out on our Birthday.


I'm not going to pretend because that makes people feel comfortable.


Multiple layers of realities, of my realities. 



Friday, December 15


Take the good with the bad,
The happy with the sad
The glad, with the mad,
Baby,
it's all rad.
 97.5 %


Bliss,
                                   Bliss, Bliss,
                                                                          Bliss, Bliss
This Kiss,
As our tongues twist,
Bliss.
As our Lips share
The bliss
of
 this kiss



Thursday, December 12


Rough days,
Sail away.
You say.
But
You forget,
In waves they return,
And
As You stand alone
Along the shore
Bracing yourself.
Impact
Swimming in disdain.
Naked you return to the shore
With help from those rough waves
You stand alone again,
 Only to be brought down again
With the help of
Those rough waves.


I want you to stay.
I would love for you to stay.
But how cruel, how selfish
how greedy of me to catch you and hide you from all to see
No.
As you rest like a butterfly in the palm of my open hand
Share your magic, your pleasures and your spell
Thank-you, sounds from my lips as I bid you farewell
And if you so choose flutter and fly in time back to me
Afterall
Love,
Pure love is

Free.


Sushi & Cheesecake & Friends & Stories of Ned

"People fucking die, then they turn into dirt and then it's fine."


Wednesday, December 11


Want to go get a milkshake from Lucy's?


Long distance calls :)



Tuesday, December 10


Failure is an option. Failure is Opportunity.



Sunday, December 08


Sleep.


Saturday, December 07


Give me a chance. 
Surprise text.


Foundation. Pinball. Lee Ronaldo & The Dust.


"Want to Run?"
"I don't run, I trot"


Cambie. Molly, Rollin, Turnt.
Out of Control. No shoes on the stripper pole.
Where are we?
No sleep, no shoes, no scarf.
Raphaelo.



No comments:

Post a Comment