Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pearl Wisdom.


Same Time - Shlohmo


Old silly lusts are lost. Intrigue transpires to occasions of affection, leading to few rocks falling beneath my feet. Slowly seeking the soul; no serious expectations, he then zips his lips, choosing few words to speak. Confusion reigns ? Clarity is weak until he clears his throat, defining what he perceives I seek,
Yet, what if it's more casual then you believe it to be. What if, I just want to get to know you. What if, I just like sharing time and space with you.

Yesterday's silly scratch is smooth today. Enlightenment flows into the mind. Happiness is the most attractive quality. You can't control who loves you, the door is always open for them to waltz in or shuffle out. The way someone feels, doesn't influence how I feel about myself. And regardless of a relationship's stance, the world is still filled with an infinite amount of beauty, of wonder, and of life.

Stay if you please, or waltz away,
Beauty in me survives today,
Because all in life is still,
Joyful like child's play.





No comments:

Post a Comment